The company you’re going to work for is a global player in development, production and service of light, medium and heavy vehicles.
As Vehicle Control Engineer you define and design a wide range of improved or new mechatronic product features to be introduced on new models. These can be powertrain related features (e.g. cruise control), cabin features (e.g. digital instrument cluster) or chassis features (e.g. air suspension control).
Your tasks will include design and modelling. You will also actively support building of prototype vehicles for verification and validation of the functional design. You will write formal functional design requirement documents and monitor the function development towards implementation and validation.
You cooperate closely within a multidisciplinary team with different stakeholders, such as function owners, system owners, architects, test engineers and suppliers. You are the linking pin for translating their input into a feasible control concept design.
For this high-tech function we are looking for candidates with an academic education in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, specialized and experienced in Control Engineering in the robotics or the automotive domain.
• excellent skills in modelling in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow.
• an active hands-on mentality with a feel for the constructive aspects of prototyping.
• The ability to work out details while keeping the focus on key targets
• fluently speech and write English, Dutch & German is a clear pro.
• good communication skills and an analytical mind, are pro-active and have a committed team-player attitude.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to [email protected] or call 076-5487373 and ask for Koen van Stigt.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.