Our client is one of the biggest technical companies in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Our client is looking for someone who preferably has experience with HD Truck engine and knowledge in the field of combustion, thermodynamics and or control engineering. Your are well known with data set tools as AVL Creta, Calterm or Matlab. Your core job is that your are dedicated with release functional calibrations for vehicle and dyno testing. Also software release support and data log list control are important because your are at the central point in their team. Good communication skills are a must in this roll.
• Calibration parameter & Fault code owner list
• Track new software functionalities
• Pre alpha engine dyno and HiL data processing, analysis and reporting
• Software regression testing
• Test cell support debugging new software interfaces (sensors, actuators etc.)
• Organize and report Milestone reviews with supplier
• Exhaust After treatment System (after-) maiden testing
• Coordinate Exhaust After treatment variant & field return testing
Keywords: Diesel engine, exhaust after treatment systems, HD truck engine, calterm, AVL Creta, Matlab
• Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical-, Electrical- or Automotive Engineering
• Excellent command of Matlab, AVL Creta and or Calterm
• Excellent knowledge combustion, thermodynamics and or control engineering
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
• Command of the Dutch is an advantage, willingness to learn is a must.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV and motivation to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.